ERE is sponsoring a social media event in town this week. On the eve of the conference, a Linkup meeting was held at the Mall of America. Browsing the crowd it was evident that the combination of the moment includes innovation and self-promotion. Most of these folks are already connected – at least to each other. They’re early adopters, they have something to say, and their choice of platforms from which to speak. And yet, the industry hasn’t changed. Despite cyclic demand, electronic everything, and generation gaps, the flesh trade is alive and well in the 21st Century.
- Employment Branding for Passive Candidates? | HR Examiner with John Sumser
- 80% of today’s jobs are landed through networking – RecruitingBlogs.com
- Why Working More Than 40 Hours a Week is Useless | Inc.com
- The Case For Progressive Taxes
- Of Wasted Man
- Herman Cain – he’s touched so many women…
- Thoughts On a Reunion
- Back to the Constitution?
- The Jobs Plan. Will it work?
- Fareed Zakaria – the Debt Ceiling